Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wanna See My RAK? :)

This month was my first month participating in RAK! For those of you not in the know, RAK is NOT dirty nor does it have anything to do with the female anatomy. RAK stands for Random Acts of Kindness and is a way for all of us bookish type people to share the love we have for each other and books! Seriously, I am SO hooked on RAK! It feels so great to send someone a book they've been dying for,but just didn't have the money to buy...Not to mention the awesome feeling of getting surprised by some amazing books in the mail!

Here's what some SUPER generous people sent me out of the goodness of their fabulous little hearts!

I got If I Stay by Gayle Forman from Jenn of Waiting on Sunday to Drown
 I got Nightshade and Paranormalcy from some random awesome people...thank you! but I don't know who to thank so let me know it was you!!!

I sent out:
To Alaskan Bookie and Mellie Rose respectively! Enjoy your books ladies! I know I definitely want to try them after seeing the descriptions on your lists! 

I hope I will be able to send out many more RAK's next month! I had such a blast! 


2 comments:

  1. You got some good books there.

    I've participated for 3 months but never received anything. :( Oh well, it's good to see there's some books sharing going on out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rak is so much fun! Cool books ;)

    ReplyDelete