Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bout of Books Read-A-Thon

So...I've kind of been passively participating in Bout of books without actually doing it. I finally cracked and decided to do a "intro" post so that you all can see what I've been up to reading wise Yeah, yeah...the week's almost over...But I've been reading this whole time! I..Just haven't posted it because my happy ass was to busy getting smashed on Sunday (Oldies Night), Tuesday (Pint Night), and Wednesday( Ladies Night)...Sorry people...I'm back at University and I'm finally 21...Look back (or ahead) and see what YOU looked like your first week of college at 21. Anyways...as for the Bout of Books Read-a-Thon...If you haven't CAVED yet... there's no better time than right NOW!

My Goal:

  • 5 books... 8 if I can manage it

TBR:

  • Dreamfever
  • Shadowfever
  • Married with Zombies
  • Bloodhound
  • The Dead Tossed Waves

I'd Love To Get To:

  • The Chocolate Wars
  • This Side of the Grave
  • So Shelly
  • Rot & Ruin
  • Ravenous

How Much I Intend To Read:

This one's rough...I might not be able to read so much now that I'm back in school. I work every day, and on Tues/Thurs I'm in class from 9:30 am until 3:30 pm and then I work from 5-9 so theres like...an hour of good reading time there...but hopefully I can listen to my audiobook in between classes and read before bed. 

Updates:

 (stole the format from Bookish-Brunette... I know...I'm a dirty rotten format stealer)

 

8/22

Books:
FINISHED: Dreamfever
Started: Shadowfever
Total pages read today: 453
Total number of books I’ve read: 1
Today #insixwords: Sex Scene Oh My Freaking God

8/23

Books: none today
Reading: Shadowfever
Total pages read today: 253 today...this is a LONG-ass book 
Total number of books I’ve read: 1 and a half
Today #insixwords: Holy Crap Really? Stupid Barrons

8/24

Books: Shadowfever
Books Started: Bloodhound
Total pages read today: 437
Total number of books I’ve read: 2
Today #insixwords: OMG Loved It. What's Next


8/25

Books: Still Reading Bloodhound
Books Started: Married with Zombies
Total pages read today: about 300
Total number of books I’ve read: Still 2...but it's getting there
Today #insixwords: I Love Tamora Pierce SO Much 

8/26

Books: 

Total pages read today:
Total number of books I’ve read:
Today #insixwords:

8/27

Books: 

Total pages read today:
Total number of books I’ve read:
Today #insixwords:


8/28

Wrap-Up Post...

1 comment:

  1. I should probably organise myself better like you have and make sure i get around to my pile of TBR books.
    I must say Shadowfever and this side of the grave are also on my must read list at the moment.
    I will have to make myself a goal!

    ReplyDelete