Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Trailer Tuesday:

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Not that this book really needs much more press. I have heard about it from pretty much every corner of the blogosphere and have myself been shouting about how excited I am to get my hands on it. But I will share with you the trailer that got me so obsessed with it a few weeks ago. It isn't super descriptive, but it show you just enough to be super excited to read about dear Ms. Mara. Check it!


Inheritance: Book 4 in the Inheritance Cycle
Here's another one I've been waiting on for a while. For those of you who are already fans of the Inheritance cycle, you know how long and hard of a wait it has been between these books. Seriously...the wait for the last one was like...3 years, and this one is the 4th year for book number 4. That is a LONG time to go between release dates, but I think I speak for everyone when I say that these books are worth the wait. They are like a combination of all of the best elements of Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, and finally...the series will come to an end on November 8th of this year! I have less than a month left of waiting!! This trailer isn't all that great, but it does get me pretty pumped for release date!
 
 So you guys! Have you found any noteworthy or fantabulous trailers around the web lately that you just have to give a shout out to? Post a link in the comments below and who knows! Maybe I will feature it next week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment