Monday, August 8, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading??

It's Monday!  What Are You Reading? Is a weekly meme where you share what you've read this past week, what you hope to read this week, what you're currently reading…. and anything in between!  :D  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from.

This week, I haven't had a whole lot of down time, but I did have the chance to listen to The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan during the work day. I also started reading Karen Marie Moning's Fever series, which according to everyone, I should have picked up years ago. After reading the first three, I have to say I agree! I love Mac and Barrons, and even V'lane!

This week I finished:

Currently I am reading:



Well that's what I'm planning on reading this week. Probably a little more of the Fever series as well if I can find them. So what are your reads for the week???

1 comment:

  1. I am only capable of reading one book at a time...baby and work stuff get in my way of multiple reads. I'm currently reading The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan. Although I know it's not going to be as good as The Forest of Hands and Teeth...how could it be??...that is the BEST NAME EVER! It's still pretty promising. I'm still getting the nice depressing feel off of it which makes me appreciate my life a little bit more. :)

    ReplyDelete