Sunday, August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox!

In My Mailbox is a fabulous meme brought to you by the Story Siren that let's us all show off what kind of fabulous books and swag we've happened to pick up during the week.

I can't believe all the fantastic things that came my way this week! So. Many. Books!!!

Holy freaking crap! I guess there was a backlog at my post office or something...that or they were making up for not bringing me any bookish presents last week. I am SO excited for what I found IMM this week!


For R.A.K
I got If I Stay by Gayle Forman from Waiting on Sunday to Drown
I got Nightshade from (unknown) Please tell me if this was you so I can thank you!
Paranormalcy also from (unknown)! I THINK I know who sent this, but still...let me know so I can thank you properly!!

I Won:
The Beautiful Dead from the amazing Mel at Just One Opinion!(Seriously, check this chick out...she rocks my face off!)
Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris from Karen at For What it's Worth
FOUR books from the fantabulous Claire at Incognitus Scriptor
  • Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
  • Magic in the Blood by Devon Monk
  • Magic to the Bone by Devon Monk
  • Nightwalker by Jocelynn Drake


Thanks to everyone who decided to blindside me with their RAK or those of you who had giveaways and let me win fabulous prizes this week! Love you guys! So what was in your mailbox this week???

6 comments:

  1. I really need to take part in Rak :)
    great books

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing titles girly... How beautiful is the night shade cover i have to read these books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been really wanting to read Paranormalcy so you'll have to tell me how you like it!! Check out my IMM

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mail-box-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paranormalcy is great! Hope you enjoy it, and I really want to read magic to the bone and magic in the blood!

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM- it was almost two months worth of books. haha it took me a while to get all of those :)

    -Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've really been wanting to read the Beautiful Dead series!!!

    Check out my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have lovely blog :) Great books you have this week too! I only got four and here's mine:

    Visit Books4Juliet IMM

    new follower,
    April :)

    ReplyDelete