Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 

Happy Sunday everyone! It seems like the holidays have crept up on me this year! I have been crazy busy finishing up school and attending weddings of all sorts of friends and extended family and all the sudden this week is THANKSGIVING! Holy Crap! This next month will probably be just as crazy as the last and I am hoping to get back into the swing of things on the blog and post more regularly for you guys :) Know that I'm working on some big things for the next year so all of your visits, comments, and tweets are appreciated! I look forward to spreading the holiday cheer and good luck of the New Year with everyone!

This week on the blog look for:

  • The Blonde of the Joke by Bennett Madison (Review) 
  • Suck It Up  by Brian Meehl (Review)
  • Waiting on Wednesday
  • Let's Get Steamy 2.0 (Update Post)
  • Cirque Du Freak by Darren Shan (Mini Reviews)
  • First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones 


Giveaways! 
Because I love you followers so much I am extending my Follower Love Giveaway! Click on the button to the right or just right HERE to go to the giveaway page and win Boxes of Books or (INT) a book of your choice!

Beth Revis is giving away a SIGNED library of YA books...I kid you not! So get there ASAP! 


3 comments:

  1. Andrea..I have to laugh as we all feel the holidays kind of snuck up on us! Looking forward to seeing what you have planned for the blog! The Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the holidays have snuck up in everybody. Lol... Have a great week. Happy reading.



    Jenea @ Books Live Forever








    ReplyDelete
  3. 1000 followers is awesome! That seems so far away for me! Happy reading and happy thanksgiving!

    Check out my IMM & SP.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete