Friday, March 16, 2012

Kiss Me I'm Irish: Hounded Read-A-Long Week 3

Questions Week 3, Chapters 11-15
2. The police show up to question Atticus about his Irish Wolfhound, Oberon. If you could own any dog breed, what would it be and why? (P.S. Oberon is going on my list of favorite sidekicks!)
I have a thing for French Bulldogs...I actually never really liked dogs until a few summers ago *gasp!* But then, something drastically changed...I watched a Youtube video about a baby Frenchie who couldn't get up and my face just about melted off from the cuteness! I have had my own obsessive love affair with Frenchies ever since! I've seen them all over TV now...Jay has one on Modern Family, Ellen Degeneres has two I think...as does Martha Stewart....and I would love to adopt one! I just can't seem to fit it in the budget right now :( Plus I don't know where I will be located in the next 2-3 years or so and I would be heartbroken if I had to give my little bugger to someone else!! But still they sure are freaking cute...
3. Malina Sokolowski and the other Sisters of the Three Auroras coven have my antennae up. What is your opinion of them?
I'm still not sure. They are definitely on my "keep an eye on em'" list...but you never really know with witchy characters...sometimes I spend the entire time thinking they are one potion away from becoming the wicked witch of the west...but then they turn out to be glinda...so I will have to read on to be sure.
4. Brighid, goddess of poetry, fire and the forge, gave Atticus the power of Cold Fire, which can be used to fight off that nasty lilttle hellspawn. If you could wield one magical power, what would it be and why?
That is probably one of the toughest questions you could ask a bookish person who loves paranormal and fantasty...lol!...Well let's see, I've always had a thing for the elements. There's something so powerful about bending nature to your will. I was SO in love with the show Avatar the Last Airbender when it came out...despite my being at least 15 years too old for it...That kind of stuff is so freaking sweet! I suppose if it came down to it I would love to be a Fire-bender like Azula or Zuko. It's kick ass, and you would never have to be cold ever again! yay! (Can you tell I'm sick of Michigan winters???
5. The cops show up at Atticus’ shop to search for poor Oberon, who remains magically hidden throughout the ordeal. What is the one thing you would do if you could remain hidden from sight? I want to hear some good answers for this one!
Do you mean besides hanging out in Justin Timberlake, Chris Pine, and Chauning Tatum's dressing rooms?? What else is there to do than be a stalker of the hot, smexy, and famous??? Actually...come to think of it that might not be so great...so you're following behind Channing Tatum and you creep into his bathroom as he rips off his delightfully tight shirt, he goes to take off his Itialian cut silk boxers and you swoon...you get all ready for him to jump in the shower and rub some soap all over those huge and glistening...pectoral muscles...but then what does he do? Drops trow and plops down on the toilet because he just had Mexican food...eeeuuyyyuuuuuuuu!!! I don't think I could handle that level of Channing...so maybe I'll just stick to pranking my friends...lol :) and maybe window creeping ;)

So that was week THREE! I'm loving this series so far!! I LOVE participating in these read-alongs! They make me HAVE to slow down and appreciate the awesomeness of each individual moment. 

5 comments:

  1. I love the fact that you want a dog but won't get one until you can take on the extra responsibilty.
    Plus I like that you're keeping an open mind about the witches.
    Lynn :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, poor baby Frenchie.

    As a Minnesotan, you know I sympathize with the whole winter thing. Thankfully this winter wasn't so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO at #5! Best answer evar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. UGH, I hate winters. As a Chicagoan, the winters are the worst so I totally support your pyro ways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Channing having a mexican dump! Oh that made me laugh so hard!!

    ReplyDelete