Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekly Wrap-up Nov 13th-20th

This has been a great week for me! I have been really good about posting reviews and memes regularly...now all I have to do is keep up with my comments and interviews better! I also haven't been running too many things on the weekends which I will try to change. I just need a break sometimes you know? Plus, weekends are when the majority of my Sorority events take place. It's kind of hard to manage a blog when you're running a book drive fundraiser on Friday afternoon, organizing and volunteering in a Mobile Food Pantry on Saturday morning, attending Semi-Formal Saturday Night, and holding a Christmas Party at the house on Sunday...complete with food and decorations and trees and things...which is what my weekend was :) It's a good thing that I've put all my boy-toys on the backburner for now or I would never get anything done...

Reviews:
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
Kitty and the Silver Bullet by Carrie Vaughn
Pretty When She Dies by Rhiannon Frater
Alexander Death by J.L. Bryan

Meme's Participated In:
It's Monday What are You Reading?
Top Ten Tuesday (Books on my Shelf the Longest)
My Book Boyfriend (Dimitri Belikov)
Follow Friday

Special Events:
Pretty When She Dies Read-a-long

Giveaways:
None as of now...keep an eye out for Twitter giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment