Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It was created because of their love of lists, and I myself love lists as welll.
Everyone is welcome to join in, and don't worry if you can't think of 10 - just do as many as you can. And of course, be sure to link back to TBATB (and leave me a link here too!) on your post! 
Today's books are in no particular order.
This Weeks Topic is: TOP TEN BOOKS I FEEL AS THOUGH EVERYONE HAS READ BUT ME!
The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare

Jace Wayland is everywhere. Book boyfriends, character speculations, all sorts of stuff. And I STILL haven't read the series! I have the first two books in my room somewhere, but something always seems to come up. I know absolutely nothing about them. At All. I couldn't tell you if they were about Vamps, or Weres or anything...all I know is the name Jace lol.
The Iron Fey series by Julia Kagawa

All I know is that everyone has raved about this series and author forEVER. I can't throw a proverbial stone in the blogosphere without someone mentioning it. I don't know anything about it other than it's about fey...intellectual right?
The Fallen Series by Lauren Kate
Angels, fallen or otherwise, tend to give me pause. I am not typically a fan because of the religious aspects, but these covers just look so fantastic that I really wanna give them a shot. I am still a little hesitant because I have heard really bad review as well as really good ones...so we will see. 
The Black Dagger Brotherhood series by JR. Ward
I'm probably going to get a TON of flack for this. I have heard so much about these devilish men that I am pretty much jumping out of my skin to read these books, but I never seem to have the chance. My library never has the first one, so I just never get around to reading it...*bad blogger*...and I call myself a Paranormal fan...

So that's a little more than 10, but you get my drift. There are quite a few that I have to get caught up on. I'm actually pretty excited for all of them...I just need the time to really get on it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Tuesday!

9 comments:

  1. Haha. Well I haven't read the Fallen Series or Iron King either! :) But the Mortal Instrument's was pretty good!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mortal Instruments series is a must, at least books 1-3. I didn't love 4 as much. And read the Black Dagger Brotherhood books! You're missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read the iron fey series *hangs her head in shame*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really didn't like the Iron Fey. I only read about half of the first one, I thought it was crap. It was so predictable, to the point of being maddening, and the characters weren't even the author's original characters! I can't for the life of me figure out why everyone loves these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg! I love the Mortal Instruments, and Iron Fey, whenever you do pick them up I hope you enjoy them (:

    Haley from Ya-Aholic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these although I have bought and planned to read at least the first in each.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Mortal Instruments is a must read. It's one of my favorite series ever! I've started the first few of Black Dagger Brotherhood series and I really liked them. I just haven't found the time to continue the series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same with me on the mortal instruments, iron fey, and the fallen series. It's on my tbr list but... they're just gonna have to wait lol. The black dagger brotherhood series is really good! Haven't finished it yet, bout half way through but still... get it!

    ReplyDelete