Friday, June 10, 2011

Follow Friday (3)

Today is my THIRD Follow Friday Hop put on by the fabulous Parajunkee. I thought this weeks question was great :D

Q. The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box and says "you and your favorite character (from a book of course) can switch places!" Who are you going to switch with?

OMG! What a hard question!!! There are SO many characters I would LOVE to live in their worlds! But…I would also kind of want to live in their worlds WITH them…not as them, but as kind of an awesome added in sidekick that is there throughout all of their adventures…Ok..well, If I HAD to replace a character, I would chose either Merry Gentry or Anita Blake from the imagination of Laurell K Hamilton. I identify more with Merry, because she is more sure of herself and her bevy of hot men…but Anita’s men seem to be evolving a lot and that is really interesting to me. Also, while Merry has a handle on her powers for the most part, Anita’s are still developing, changing, and evolving…however…Merry has a group of about 6 men that she has regular sex with…I lost track of Anita’s a long time ago…there are so many threesomes, triumvirates, and lycanthropic sex that I seriously can’t keep track of who is who in any form…I am not one to sleep around..and I believe that Anita’s constant drive for sex with random people would drive me crazy…too bad…I would have liked a chance to raise the dead and to fight the Mother of All Darkness…but the gratuitous sex chased me away…I will stick with the “fathers of my children” and my awesome hands of power and wild magic as Merry Gentry, sometimes heir to the throne of the Unseelie Sidhe.
I will now take the opportunity to show you a few of the hotties that I will be spending time with as Merry :D

This is gorgeous hunk of hotness, Jared Padalecki of Supernatural fame,  is who I picture for Galen...The only thing missing is the greenish tint to the skin and he needs to be a little blonder...other than that...A+. *drools over Jared's Abs...
Now THIS man...I have no Idea who it is, but it is a very pretty picture...this guy could be Doyle, my all time favorite character in the series. He is exactly what Merry needs, when she needs it, and he has his own weaknesses and character flaws that totally endear him to me. Anyways, who wouldn't wanna spend some time with them hmm???


Happy Follow Friday!!!

XOXO Andra

1 comment:

  1. Hopping through. New follower! I wish I had abs like those guys - well, in a girlish form.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete